ALL THAT ZAZZ
By Mary N. DiZazzo
Face Masks ... Once a Week!
There are many different kinds of Face Masks depending on skin type. Here are some tips to help you chose:
1) Clay -- is number one to help us reduce shine and for absorbing excess oil.
2) Green Tea Mask -- helps protect skin from pollutants, sun, and free radical damage.
3) Alpha Hydroxy Mask -- minimizes signs of aging while removing dead skin cells for a glowing complexion.
4) Benzoyl Peroxide Mask -- kills bacteria, clears up acne and prevents future breakouts.
5) Hyaluronic Acid Mask -- plumps skin cells acting like a sponge that absorbs water 1,000 times it's weight. Great for dry skin.
6) Charcoal Mask -- like a vacuum for your face. Rids it of dirt, impurities, oil, and makeup.
7) Vitamin C Mask -- for a more even skin tone and to brighten up a dull complexion.
Hope you enjoyed all these tips on how to choose the best Face Mask for you! So my Glamazons ... now go out and get Masked!!
Buona Giornata and God Bless the USA!
Mary N. DiZazzo-Trumbull