Pool /Beach Bag and Lush at The Beach 2013
Ciao bella,It's finally here! The hot, humid summer we've been waiting for all winter long! Not! As I write and the temps rise to 95 I sit in the coolness of my air conditioner! Such a short time of year to build our lives around! That's New England for you. My Poolside Cabana and its Tiki Bar with moving lighted Flamingos and dancing dolls will have to wait! When it does I'll be ready! Are you? Is your pool/beach bag ready for fun in the sun and water? Here's your check list!
- bottles of water-freeze it overnight for a long sip!
- sunscreen -follow directions accordingly for reapplication
- protective hat & cover/up-count your minutes in the sun
- snack-I love those Kind bars loaded with nuts and fruit
- iPod with mini speakers and head phones all charged up and ready to entertain
- sunscreen for face and lips (don't forget nose and décolleté) !
- towel for lounging
- scented towelettes and tissues
- LUSH 'S Beach Box including Sea Spray Hair Mist to keep a tidy-do! Dream Cream for soft hands and body, Sea Nik solid shampoo bar, Ocean Salt face and body scrub and Sea Vegetable soap! All samples smell divine and won't take any room!
- fab sunglasses
- protection for feet from hot sand and cement!
So Glamazons that just about wraps it up for some fun in the sun!
Buona giornata and God bless the United States of America!
--Mary N. DiZazzo-Trumbull
Read prior weeks' "All That Zazz" columns at www.allthatzazz.com. Mary is a third-generation cosmetologist and a Massachusetts distributor of Kosmea brand rose hip oil products. She may be contacted at (978) 470-8183 or email@example.com.