ALL THAT ZAZZ
By Mary N. DiZazzo
My annual "Ready Your Pool/Beach Bag for Summer 2012"!
1) Sunscreen- SPF of at least 30 to 50 to prevent damaging rays preventing sunburn. Read the label since it is important to apply before exposure, reapply after swimming and timely reapplication!
2) Keep hydrated with water/coconut water or your fav flavor! Freezing the bottle the night before will stay cold for a while.
3) Cover-up and hat with brim. Hats can also be found with an SPF of 50 or 30
4) Fabulous sunglasses!
5) A pretty turban when the hat comes off while swimming will protect the precious color and health of your hair! Gals don't think for a minute that the sun and warm weather don't wreak havoc on the head!
6) Sunscreen lip tint to prevent scorched lips!
7) Pocket tissues/wet towelettes
8) LUSH's "Breath of Fresh Air" just a spritz feeds your face with aloe, vitamins and minerals. A cooling refresher that smells like the sea! An anytime pick me up!
9) Ipod filled with your fav tunes with earbuds or mini speaker from chicbud.com!
10) Flip flops/Havianas are quite stylish!
11) Nice big towel! Great prints to express yourself.
So that just about wraps up the list for this season's pool/beach bag! And don't forget to get tip top toes for flirty flip flop feet with LUSH's "Happy Feet" kit!
Buona giornata and God bless the United States of America!
--Mary N. DiZazzo-Trumbull