Makeup Tricks To Look Younger -- We All Need Them!
I have picked up many kinds of makeup this past year and the best way to use them! Here is what I found from the experts and myself. Tried and true are all these facts.
Well glamazons that's just a few of the secrets to a younger and better looking appearance.
- Using a primer after your moisturizer has set in is a must. Primer actually smoothes out your skin with a "cheese-cloth" effect making your face appear smoother! I've been using primer for years. Use alone or under foundation. Absolute magic!
- Foundation for mature skin should be light and airy, not heavy and thick. A foam or air-brush spray foundation should be purchased. The advancement in technology of these new applications gives a flawless look!
- A liquid illuminating high lighter (containing light-reflecting particles) should be used above blush line; on brow bone and can be mixed in with foundation to make skin look radiant and hide flaws! Truly a must!
- Use a matte concealer under eye sweeping from inner nose to end of eye. Apply a pale yellow face powder with brush over concealer to make eyes bright and youthful. Works every time!
- Use cream blush along the cheekbone for a dewy finish. Powder blush exaggerates fine lines and sits atop the skin's surface.
- Enhancing shades of Rose lipstick give off a younger appearance. When applying lipstick, dab around the border of your lips making the edges soft not giving attention to fine lines around your mouth!
- Use washable mascara since the waterproof is rough on removing and delicate lashes!
I will be giving a private Beauty Talk over lunch and will give out name brands of product I have used and love! If you are interested call me for more info! Happy Spring and keep looking marvelous!
Buona giornata and God bless the United States of America!
--Mary N. DiZazzo-Trumbull
Read prior weeks' "All That Zazz" columns at www.allthatzazz.com. Mary is a third-generation cosmetologist and a Massachusetts distributor of Kosmea brand rose hip oil products. She may be contacted at (978) 470-8183 or email@example.com.